Scope of Services
ICON360 offers a range of telecommunications related services that cut across a wide array of business needs within the telecommunications sector. Leveraging on the team’s rich technical and managerial capacity, and broad industry knowledge, ICON360 offers the following specialized services and solutions to meet clients’ needs:
- Engineering projects and consultancy:
- Fully Turnkey Telecom Solutions;
- Fiber-optics Installations;
- Operations and Maintenance
- Installations Services.
- Site and Permit Acquisition
- Planning and feasibility study
- Project Management
- Outside and Inside Plant Fibre Optic Infrastructure Design and Construction
- Microwave radio transmission base station setup and maintenance
- Customer Premises Equipment (CPE) surveys, installation and maintenance
- Premise Wiring Distribution, Voice and Data
- Telecommunication Engineering Construction Management and Consultation
- Engineering design, planning, scheduling and implementation.
Licensing and Permits
With assistance from GIFEC, ICON360 is due to obtain the final license from the National Communications Authority (“NCA”), regulators of the telecommunications sector in Ghana. The license would approve ICON360’s business of developing and managing cell sites (“Towers”) in Ghana.